Cheap Bitmain Antminer S19 (95Th) Bitcoin miner specifications:
- Buy Bitmain Antminer S19 miner
- Power consumption: 3250 Watt
- Hashing algorithm: SHA-256
- Hash rate: 95 TH
- All machines include the associated power supply
Buy Bitmain Antminer S19 miner (Important before ordering)
- During your order process please select where you wish the miner(s) to be shipped from “China” or “Europe”.
- Personalization, configuration, and set-up are included in all online crypto miner purchases.
- If you are a beginner in mining, please download our beginners guide from our homepage.
- Performance can differ per miner per day. The prices of miners can vary from day to day depending on market behavior and crypto value. Buy Bitmain Antminer S19 miner
Bitmain Antminer S19 miner wholesale Payment Methods
Methods of payment: Bitcoin, for more information please visit: Payment Methods. Buy Bitmain Antminer S19 miner
Bitmain Antminer S19 miner for sale (Delivery methods)
- Delivery worldwide by DHL.
- Delivery with signature required.
The prices stated on this website do not include shipping costs and installation costs. Buy Bitmain Antminer S19 miner
What is Bitcoin Mining?
The role of Bitcoin mining is to verify that transactions on the network follow the rules. To do this, complex computer units are used to check the transactions and broadcast them to other computer systems around the world. The operators of these computer systems are rewarded for their efforts. This reward comes from both the fees that each transaction and a mining reward set by the network itself.
To stop people cheating the network, a system known as “proof-of-work” is used. Proof-of-work is needed before any group (block) of transactions is added to the blockchain. When the computers are performing their proof-of-work, what they’re doing is trying to guess a long string of numbers and letters. This string is known as a hash.
Only the computer that correctly guesses the hash can add the block to the chain. Proof-of-work requires computational power and the process is neither quick nor cheap. To cheat the network would require so much of an investment that it is not financially viable for someone to try and amend the blockchain. This is the main security feature of the Bitcoin (and other cryptocurrencies) networks.
Order Bitmain Antminer S19 near me
Bitcoin mining used to be able to be performed by CPUs (central processing units) like those found in your computer system at home. However, as more units began to mine the network, the difficulty of the hashes they were trying to guess increased. This made people turn to higher-powered processors such as GPUs (graphical processing units). These GPUs are commonly found in high-end gaming PCs. Buy Bitmain Antminer S19 miner
Today, the hashes are so hard to solve and there are so many miners trying to solve them that only specialist computer systems can solve them. These units use application-specific integrated circuit chips – or ASICs for short.