1. Melt blow Non Woven Fabric with static charge for medical and industrial
Melt blown Non Woven for sale.The melt blown process is a nonwoven manufacturing system involving direct conversion of a polymer into continuous filaments, integrated with the conversion of the filaments into a random laid non woven fabric. Melt blowing is a conventional fabrication method of micro- and nano fibers where a polymer melt is extruded through small nozzles surrounded by high speed blowing gas. The randomly deposited fibers form a non woven sheet product applicable for filtration, sorbets, apparels and drug delivery systems.Melt blown Non Woven for sale.
1. High strength, small difference at longitudinal and longitudinal direction .
2. Acid, non-toxic, non-radiation, harmless to human physiology;
3. With excellent breath-ability;
4. Master batch dying, never fade
5. Smooth, bright color, roll slitting, easy use, best quality .
1) Filter material Gas filter: medical masks, room air conditioners filter material Liquid filter: beverage filtration, water filtration
2) Medical & Health Material Surgical Mask: inner and outer layers with spunbond material, in the middle is melt blown fabric.
3) Environmental protection material (oil absorbent material) Meltblown nonwovens used mainly PP material. It can absorb 17-20 times bigger than its own weight of oil, in environmental protection, you can make absorption felt, oil filter, etc., are widely used in marine oil spill, plant equipment ,sewage treatment and so on.Melt blown Non Woven for sale
4) Clothing Materials melt blown nonwovens by the microfiber into a net, so its very soft feel. And the fabric of small aperture, high porosity, with very good wind resistance and good air permeability, light weight, is currently doing the best material for clothing insulation materials.
Q1: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are both a manufacturer and a trading company, so we have the most favorable price
Q2: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: No we do not send samples but you can place a trial order to build trust.
Q3: What is your terms of payment ?
A: 50% down payment (T/T bank transfer) after confirmation of PROFORMA INVOICE and/or Signing of contract for the ( Confirmation of your order, Preparation of your order, Production of your order , Packaging of your order , loading of your order , documentation of your order, shipment and delivery of your order ) and balance of 50% against Bill of Lading and Other shipping documents , including the tracking number of the shipment .
Q4. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
A: Yes, we have 100% test before delivery
Q5: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A: 1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.Face mask Melt blown Non Woven fabric.Melt blown Non Woven for sale