PINE WOOD SHAVINGS FOR ANIMAL BEDDING & SAWDUST
Furthermore, VF – Cuelemans is the manufacturer of all of the quality Pine Wood Shavings For Animal Bedding & Sawdust and other wood products that we sell.. Let us provide you with the best possible products and service for your business.
Fresh cut 100% Pine.
PINE SHAVINGS and SAWDUST MIX
New popular product – Kiln Dried mix.
Premium grade Oak Sawdust
Premium products for the equestrian, commercial poultry and pet bedding trade. Clean, pest free shavings and sawdust to meet the highest standards in the industry. Sold in truckloads.
There are no recycled or scrap material used in our shavings. The shavings you purchase will be dry, absorbent and clean, and a product we are proud of when we deliver to your facility. Good barn health begins with clean, dry bedding.
- 100% Premium quality Pine – No recycled or scrap materials are used in manufacturing.
- Soft flake bedding – NO chips or splinters.
- Dust Free – is Kiln-dried twice, 100% dust vacuumed and essentially dust-free.
- A thinner flake, optimizing sifting while cleaning, maximizing efficiency.
- Fluffier and more absorbent compared to non-molded flake.
- Has terpenes present that are Mother Nature’s ‘naturally found’ anti-microbial to help control insect production.
- Absorbs ammonia and nitrogen from barn waste faster and more effectively than other species of wood shavings.
- Easier to compress making it possible for our 3 cubic foot bag to expand to 11 cubic feet.
WHY USE PINE SHAVINGS?
- Pine reduces Ammonia in your barn, no more smell.
- Thinner flakes last longer and absorb more waste – shavings are easily sifted leaving the good material.
- Packaging maximizes efficiency.
- No more shavings shelters or tarps needed, store outside in the elements with confidence.
- Ability to accurately calculate your bedding amounts and costs for the year, no longer guessing how much material was in bulk.
- Labour is drastically reduced due to increasing efficiency when cleaning, reducing dust clean up, and time when bedding.
WHY USE PINE BEDDING?
We strongly believes in clean, dry bedding to support good barn health for livestock and handlers. Moreover , Our 100% Pine wood shavings have the added benefit of naturally occurring terpenes in the fibre. Furthermore, The terpenes are a natural anti-microbial which will help control insect and microbial production in your barn, trailer or coop, and will absorb ammonia and nitrogen from barn waste faster and more effectively than other species of wood shavings.
DIFFERENT SIZES OF SHAVINGS?
Also From fine, medium flake and large flake, we offer a variety of different size to suite your preference and needs. In addition,These shavings are used for a number of different animal industries such as equine facilities, dairy farms, poultry and swine, also small animals!
RELIABLE SHIPPING TO YOUR FACILITY!
Consequently,VF – Cuelemans Ventures offers fast, reliable shipments of bagged Pine Wood Shavings For Animal Bedding & Sawdust from one our manufacturing facilities. Furthermore,Your order will be looked after by one of our experienced client service representatives who will arrange the delivery of a full truckload of bagged shavings to your facility through one of our trusted logistics partners. Also From the time you place your order to when it is delivered, you will receive ongoing, reliable communication and a worry free delivery.
OUR GOAL = UTMOST SATISFACTION.
Therefore, Our goal is to ensure your utmost satisfaction with our premium quality Pine Wood Shavings For Animal Bedding & Sawdust bagged shavings.More to that,We are happy to answer any questions you have about your order status, arranging for your next load, or information about our other quality products. Contact us – we are here to help!
There are no reviews yet.